_Cookie_Diamond_'s Staff Application

Oct 3, 2018
Username: _Cookie_Diamond_

Date Joined: I have been playing for almost 2 years but I cannot remember the first time I played I think it was around late January 2017 (I might be mistaking).

Time Played: I dont know but its alot

Rank(s): Scholar (almost master)/Archmage

Position: Moderator I'll take any lower/higher role if offered

Timezone: I live in Greece so my time zone would be EEST

Past Punishments: I haven't been banned/muted/kicked last time I was punished was before the server shut off.

About: My name Is Bill, Im 15 years old I live in Greece and I like spending most of my time on my computer and with my friends.I am also really active on discord and other social media you can contact me any time you want I will most likely reply instantly.

Reason: Since the server does not have a Moderator I am volunteering to help with evolving the server, I am one of the first members to join the server, I dont think that I am anything differend than everyone else ecept the fact that not a lot of people have the patience I've got to help the community.I have the time to screenshare and investigate any hidden hacks or ghost clients any recent deleted files of a malicious cheat and I also think I am pretty good at helping the newbies too, explaining how plugins work, helpful commands, when koths are and what time they start in their time zone.But I will try and help anyone even If I dont know what they want help with

Experience: I have a lot of experience with the requested role and I want to show it to the servers commutiny by helping when Im needed and investigating on my own I want to keep the server safe and clean from any hackers or exploiters.

Server: I'd like to apply for the factions server since the SkyPvP server is not released yet.

Discord: _Cookie_Diamond_#6700

Additional Comments: I really hoped you liked my application and whether I get accepted or not,I will try and help with whaterver I can even if I am not a staff member Good Luck to ALL!!

Yours faithfully,
Bill

Last edited:

ofekking33k

✦ Helper ✦
Staff member
Helper
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2018
i would say -1 you arent active enough and lack of detalis i also think your reason isnt good enough

Vembzox

✦ Owner ✦
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 24, 2018
Try edit the name of this thread as the requirments said!

NoobWarriorYT

✦ Helper ✦
Staff member
Helper
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2018
I'm staying neutral because:
1)You Speak english very well.
2)you are not as active as you should be
3)I liked your application but as ofek and extaz said,you missed some details.
Good luck!