Date Joined: (Sep 1, 2018)

Time Played: (36-48 hours)

Rank(s): (Scholar)

Position: Trusted

Timezone: (CDT)

Past Punishments: None

About:
Hi, I am Khosraw,
I am an extremely kind individual and I am devoted to being a staff part in this server. I have experienced something like 10,000 hackers on the Minecraft servers. I can tell what hacks and what sorts of adjustments they are utilizing. I have had a server previously, it isn't online any longer since I expected to pay cash for it. I have played on numerous servers. I am an extremely accommodating individual in any network and particularly DemonicPVP.

Reason: Furthermore, I want to mention that most of the time I have seen a staff member online and a crowd of people ask him a lot of unrelated questions, and I was thinking if I was staff I would be able to help this staff member by answering others questions. To sum up, being a staff member is like working in a company. It means that you have to be available and always welcome to new players, and most importantly being active and helpful on the server. This way you'll be more succeeded.

Experience: I have seen a lot of spammers and hackers and a lot of times the staff team isn't on to check these rule-breakers. So I think I am extremely active especially in-game which is essential for a successful staff member. Also being a staff member means that you have to be responsible and patient towards staff team and other members. Also, I like helping people who want my support or my answers to their questions. I am active enough in the community so I am trying to help as many as I can members and other people on the server and on discord server. Most of the time I spend playing Factions and I have seen toxic and spammer players who are very annoying when you want to relax and play without being nervous. That's why if I become a staff member I will punish those players or report them to the higher staff members who have the authority to manage this important issue. Yes, I have been working on many servers and this is another server I will be successful in.

Server: Factions

Discord: (Khosraw#5634)

Additional Comments: You ought to pick me over different applicants since I have been playing on DemonicPVP for quite a while and I know every one of the directions and alternate things, the server can do. Additionally, you ought to pick me over different candidates since I have earlier staff understanding as I was a helper and moderator on a little server and I know how to deal with a server and improve it. I am likewise acquainted with the most basic staff directions and that is the reason I figure I ought to get this rank. I need to specify that DemonicPVP is my most loved server! I spend a ton of hours playing there and I might want to be staff again here.

Last edited:

Vembzox

✦ Owner ✦
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hmm... first of all as you said you joined server on Sep 1, 2018 despite the fact your faction founded on 25 Sep, 2018. Secondly you dont meet the age requirment. However your application is so good! but there is a very big problem. I think you tried to cheat us by uploading a non-yours application. I said this because:
1. You said that you spend a lot of hours by playing Prison (our network do not have a Prison server by the way)
2. You said that you joined our network on Sep 1, 2018 that means you did not play here on the past and i can remember that you weren't a staff member on Demonic as you said "I might want to be staff again here"

So...??!!

NoobWarriorYT

✦ Helper ✦
Staff member
Helper
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2018
Exposed?? xD However,I want to congratulate the person who wrote this application cause it's one of the best I've seen.

Sep 30, 2018
Plano, TX
www.youtube.com
Hmm... first of all as you said you joined server on Sep 1, 2018 despite the fact your faction founded on 25 Sep, 2018. Secondly you dont meet the age requirment. However your application is so good! but there is a very big problem. I think you tried to cheat us by uploading a non-yours application. I said this because:
1. You said that you spend a lot of hours by playing Prison (our network do not have a Prison server by the way)
2. You said that you joined our network on Sep 1, 2018 that means you did not play here on the past and i can remember that you weren't a staff member on Demonic as you said "I might want to be staff again here"

So...??!!
The mean that I might want to be staff here as in on this server this time.

Sep 30, 2018
Plano, TX
www.youtube.com

So...??!!
Also, this is an application I wrote on another server that had prisons. If you want I can prove that by sending you a screenshot of that application. Also, this is an application I wrote on another server that had prisons. If you want I can prove that by sending you a screenshot of that application. I did not really know the exact date. BTW, the faction that was made in 25 of September was the new faction that I made because of me and SakuraDonnieh and we wanted to challenge each other for a 1v1 factions series because we are both YouTubers.

Last edited:

SugarBoy

Oct 1, 2018
Also, this is an application I wrote on another server that had prisons. If you want I can prove that by sending you a screenshot of that application. Also, this is an application I wrote on another server that had prisons. If you want I can prove that by sending you a screenshot of that application. I did not really know the exact date. BTW, the faction that was made in 25 of September was the new faction that I made because of me and SakuraDonnieh and we wanted to challenge each other for a 1v1 factions series because we are both YouTubers.
I agree because I watch Khosraw's videos and he is doing the 1v1 series and he did create a new faction because of that.

ofekking33k

✦ Helper ✦
Staff member
Helper
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2018
you are also inactive and doesnt meet the age for staff ... and ye proof might help send here the screen shop of your apply on other server

NoobWarriorYT

✦ Helper ✦
Staff member
Helper
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2018
First of all,I don't think you should copy paste applications from other servers,even if they're yours.Each server is different from the other.And as you saw,some small details ruined your application.It made us think that you copy-pasted it.With all the copy-pasting you've done,extaz(the owner) can easily deny your application.Next time,be more original,and put some time in the application for a server,rather than copy pasting it.
-NoobWarriorYT

Vembzox

✦ Owner ✦
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 24, 2018
First of all,I don't think you should copy paste applications from other servers,even if they're yours.Each server is different from the other.And as you saw,some small details ruined your application.It made us think that you copy-pasted it.With all the copy-pasting you've done,extaz(the owner) can easily deny your application.Next time,be more original,and put some time in the application for a server,rather than copy pasting it.
-NoobWarriorYT
Thats exactly. ^^^