Staff Application

Oct 11, 2018
Username:SlendersMansh

Date Joined: I've been playing on demonic ever since it opened.I'd say I'm on of the newest player here.

Time played: I don't remember the exact date i started playing but i think it was on October 2018.

Position: Trusted.

Punishments: I have no punishments whatsoever.

About: My name is Jake,I'm 16 years old and I've been playing minecraft for almost 2 years.In my free time i like to play basketball,hang out with friends and play computer games.I'm in my first class of senior high school and when I grow up I'd like to be either an english teacher or a doctor.

Reason: I'm applying for this semi-staff rank because I've been playing in the server for almost two years and I know what needs to be changed and what doesn't.As a player,I know what makes factions more fun and enjoyable to play.Apart from that,I'd like to help new players that join the server by giving them some tips on how to play factions,answer their questions and make them feel like home.Personally,I think that catching hackers is one of the most important things to do when you are a staff member.This way people won't rage quit and the server will gain more popularity.I'm here to give all I can to make the server better and more enjoyable to play.I'm very good at ssing people and I'm pretty sure that I will be very helpfull on ssing hackers.

Experience: I have no experience on being a staff member but why not start in this server?

Server: Factions.

Discord: None